Frequently Asked Questions
How to order?
How to make payment?
Credits & returns
Q. I’ve forgotten my password, can I retrieve it?
- A. If you have forgotten your password, simply click on the ‘forgot your password’ link on the login screen and your password will be sent to your registered email address. If you have not registered an email address, simply register on the site.
Q. How do I change my account details?
- A. If you would like to change any of your account details, please email or phone the Dentavision Accounts team on 1800 806 640 or 02 8848 3880.
Q. Can I check stock availability?
- A. When you select an item, our online ordering system will show if the product is in stock.
Q. The item I want to order is out of stock, can I order it?
- A. You can still order an item if it is currently out of stock, simply add the item to your cart. After you submit your order, if an item is on backorder, Dentavision Customer Service will contact you to give you an expected delivery date or offer you an alternative product if possible.
Q. How do I place an order on your website?
- A. Simply access the Dentavision website: dentavision.com.au and then login using the username and password you created. Click on “Shop Online”, choose your products and then checkout through the shopping cart facility. If you already have an account with Dentavision but you don't have a username and password to log into the site, then simply register online to create your online account.
Q. I’m having problems trying to order online, what should I do?
- A. If you encounter any difficulties, you can call your Account Manager or phone Dentavision Customer Service on 1800 806 640 or (02) 8848 3888 and they will be pleased to help.
Q. What payment methods can I use?
- A. Your purchases will be added to your account. Dentavision will accept MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club and American Express credit cards in addition to payment by cheque and bank direct deposit.
Q. How can I be certain that Dentavision has received my order?
- A. Once you complete the checkout process online you will receive an email confirming your order.
Q. What I be charged for delivery?
- A. No, all online orders from Dentavision are freight free.
Q. What carriers does Dentavision use for delivery?
- A. We use only the most reliable courier service companies, together with Australia Post so you can be assured that your order is securely handled by some of Australia's most reliable delivery organisations.
Q. How long will my order take to be delivered?
- A. If the items are in stock and we receive your order in time to despatch the same day, you can usually expect to receive your order within 24 hours. If you should experience any delays, please contact Customer Service so that they can follow up your order (telephone 1800 806 640 or 02 8848 3888).
Q. What is your credit & returns policy?
- A. Our aim is to ensure that returns are processed quickly and adjustments issued to you without undue delay. Please email or phone Customer Service on 1800 806 640 or (02) 8848 3888 so that they can arrange for the return of the product. Once we have received the returned order, Dentavision Accounts will arrange for your credit to be processed.
IMPORTANT - please ensure the following
- All goods returned (unless faulty) must be in original sealed packaging and must be in a re-saleable condition.
- Returned products need to be within our guidelines as stated on our invoice.
- Products being returned must be securely wrapped either in the original packaging/cartons or inside protective packaging.
Q. Can I cancel an order?
- A. If you wish to cancel your order call Dentavision Customer Service as soon as possible on 1800 806 640 or (02) 8848 3888.
Q. An item is missing or you have received an incorrect item
- A. Please phone Dentavision Customer Service on: 1800 806 640 or (02) 8848 3888.
Q. I’ve received my order but the items are damaged. How do I organise to replace the damaged items.
- A. Please telephone Dentavision Customer Service on: 1800 806 640 or (02) 8848 3888.